Damn, I have not even completed half of what I should do. ):
Monday
SPECIAL SURPRISE for JJ~!
He really got shocked when we (Me, XQ, Marilyn & Zech) popped out of nowhere and me holding the cake singing the birthday song. Hahaha..
Then he got shocked again when we stepped into Seoul Garden. (:
The next shocked is when Chee Keong appeared because we invited him.
MISSON COMPLETED! :D 3 shocks in a row. hehe..
Tuesday
Sent JJ to Tekong.
I got really emo during the presentation and when they said the pledge.
Real EMO! ):
And now the house is so quiet at night without him.
Not used to it...
Had Science Mock exam today.
I know how to do slightly more questions for Physics and Chemistry is anyhow bomb! :D
Headed over to Secret Recipe after papers with May.
Had Shepherd's Pie and bought my screen protector for iPhone.
The previous one I bought for JJ spoilt, and thus, using my own money again, bought it.
Went to JE library to study but I slacked all the way and even dozed off.
Too tired. _____ called me and asked me to join her tml on a farm & factory trip.
Wanted to go but I went out everyday for this week already.
And it's time to ask for money again. -.-
Holiday's ending!!! DAMN!
No comments:
Post a Comment