Tuesday, June 02, 2009

IT'S HOLIDAYS!
hahahs, like finally, I don't need to go to school and can enjoy sleeping and waking up late in the morning. Hehehe..

Yesterday's Mother Tongue paper was alright but I regretted not memorising the openings and things like that. hahahs. But well, it's over.
Headed to JP to have lunch with May, and crapped alot while waiting for dear Kala to finish her maths paper. Planned to study in the library but turned out that we were talking and laughing more than studying. :D

Going to help out in DX's production, Voiceless Screaming for the next few days.
It was a last minute plan because they couldn't find a PA and asked me to do it.
Finally promoted to crew! Hahahs.
And today's the first shoot. Gonna go prepare now as I'm heading over to May's house first, then go tuition, and meet Qamariah at Bukit Timah at 7pm. Hectic day, but who cares? Having fun is the most important thing. hahahs. :D

No comments: