Yahhooooo!
Surprised to see me updating my blog at this time? HAHAHA.
The reason is simple. I did not go to school today.
Yesterday's running nose was TERRIBLE!
It lasted me the whole day!
& was thinking of going home alrd after physic remedial.
But I somehow managed to tahan and so stayed on for Maths Night Class.
Was asked to wear mask.. ):
I was really sneezing badly and my temperature was 37.52 degrees.
And Mdm P kept asking me if I want to go home and rest early and banned me from going to school today.
I almost died during POA too. Because I was having breathing difficulty due to running nose and uncomfortable throat.
& THANK YOU RONA & HER MUM for sending me home after night class. :D
alright, shall go do my Chemistry worksheet because I'm going back to school for CHEMISTRY later! :D
meeting the rest at JP after their school ends too.
Thank you friends, for showing your concern towards me yeah?
Thank you thank you! Love all of you. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment