Well, didn't really buy alot because limited stuffs selling over there.
BUT I have fun eating those samples. HAHAHA. I told Qamariah that we may get diabetes, because some of the chocolates' expiry date was MARCH. Hahahs.
I bought Kate Moss deodorant also when I met May Sister in the evening because I really don't bear to finish the Kate Moss perfume. Eh, a present from my lovely friends, must treasure! :D


Like what Qamariah said: "Meiji HEAVEN :D"

Cute right?

So far the best besides meltykiss. Should have bought more. ):
Qamariah asked if I wanna go for FSV's Kino(Showcase of 2009 FSV IBP) on 10 Feb. If I'm going, means I need to take half day off. If not, I won't be able to make it. Should I? And she told me alot of scenes in LStM were cut away to shorten the end product. How sad. ): So, should I go, should I not go? 1 more week for me to consider. :D
Created twitter because I was really bored. But I can't bring myself to tweet so much in an hour or one after another.. HEHEHE.
I was very bored (seriously bored) in the afternoon that I decided to play Zoo World. Me and Cheekeong went crazy because we helped each other to level up from 6 to 18 and now, we're stuck again. HAHAHA. Go see my facebook's profile. It's nicely decorated with Zoo World notifications.
I forgot that tomorrow is Monday again. ): But I had a great weekend! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment