Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scream out loud

I woke up this morning, saw that there's 1 new message and was very happy, cause I knew I will get into what I want.

However, this is what I saw:
MOE: LEE XIN YING, YOU ARE POSTED TO NGEE ANN POLY, DIGITAL VISUAL EFFECTS (N78) UNDER 2010 JAE.

I sian half to the max when I saw this but wasn't feeling that down because it's something that I chose and have slight interest in it. 5th choice though.

Asked M if he receive when I saw him, and he checked, he also sian half to the max. He didn't want to get into NP but got into it in the end. Sad. hahhas. Reached office and quickly checked JPSAE website. I have confidence I could get into FSV. So at 9am, I logged in and....

SCREAM OUT LOUD!
Okay, I almost did but I was considerate enough because I wasn't the only one in the office. :D
So now, the next thing to do will be, to call NP tomorrow to tell them my choice and wait for enrollment letter. :D

Sister, I believed you can get your appealed course. (:

No comments: