Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 2010

Happy Chinese New Year! (:
To me, I think that Chinese New Year is the biggest occasion in Singapore because we get to have long holidays and eat good food. However, I always don't have the CNY mood every year leh. Why ah?

Reunion Dinner at my place tonight or should I say every new year eve? Hahahs. Rented 3 dvds in the afternoon and JJ insisted that I pay for them cause he paid for the previous ones (Win liao loh).

I am the only human being awake in my house now. So bored. Chatting with Xq Auntie and watching 超级星光大道6 now. Seriously so bored.

FSV Kino 2010 showcasing Class of 2009's IBP short film was awesome. Love Song, Store-Bought-Love and My Sister's Secret were my favourites. I had Leonard's phobia the whole night, just don't want to bump into him. DX shoot me in FB somemore.

Dexian Wang So, who the fuck's going to KINO tonight?

Wed at 8:22am via Twitter · ·
XinYing Lee
XinYing Lee
me. HAHAHA
Wed at 12:38pm ·
Dexian Wang
Dexian Wang
Wah piang never enroll yet also go ah?!
Wed at 2:59pm via Email Reply

HAHAHA. Went to have supper with Qam, DX and Huimin and had a hard time hailing for cab after that. So I reached home at 12.30am and luckily I wasn't late for work the next morning. Hahahs.

I helped Xq Auntie to take her flowers cause she got no hands to take.. Hah.

CNY Day 1 tomorrow. :D

No comments: