This week was kind of horrible. 2 quiz in a week!
There's no IS class on Monday so I stayed at home to study for Intro to film quiz. A lot of things to study you knowwwwww. Mise-en-scene and Cinematography.
During Tuesday's Audio lecture, we did research on microphones and need it to presentation on Friday. After that, was Photography lecture and SKL showed us the photographs that T1B1, T1B2 and DVFX students took. Our Photography assignment #1. He only showed us the 4stars and 5stars photos. According to him, 4stars photos is around B- to B grade. Whereas for the 5stars, it's around A- to A! I got a total of 8 photos in the 4stars category!! Super happy. These are the 8 photos that got 4stars!
Red Flowers

Mr Lizard loves Climbing

Pigeon

Seeing Double Image?

Mr Green Dragonfly

Mr Red Dragonfly

Antique staircase

Lonely Afternoon Without You
& whenever Phoebe saw dragonfly shots on the screen, she turned around and asked me, "Xinying! Is this dragonfly shot yours?". Then after lecture, Melissa turned around and asked, "Xinying happy ah? Got how many photos being shown on screen?", making me paiseh. haha! During Intro to film, we watched "Hot Fuzz" directed by Edgar Wright. The front part was boring but the ending was awesomeeeeeee. Those bloody scenes and everything. Haha. We had quiz after that and I think I screwed up big time. ):We only had a 10 minutes class on Wednesday. It's actually consultation with SKL for Photography Assignment #1. He showed us the peer evaluation and the class gave me the highest mark for this photo:
National Museum with half-raised flag
However, he commented that he don't like this photo and will probably be the second lowest for my Best 5 photo. ): I like it alot loh! However, he said that he will give my "Antique Staircase" and " Lonely Afternoon Without You" 5stars after viewing it for the 3rd time. YESSSSSS AH! :D Me & Grace did our audio recording for our 30seconds commercial too. Yay! 1 task down.
Had role rotation exercise on Thursday for Studio Production. I was the director and Douglas kept saying that he like how I directed last week more. Haha. I hope he will still give me good marks for this. Anyway, Si En brought my movie poster and it's really awesome. :D And also, for the first time I felt that I did not screw up Intro to film presentation, phew! Did storyboard during Art & Design and it seriously sucks because I really can't draw. I don't know how to draw the back view of a person, how to draw a person walking and many others. Pasted my movie poster on mounting board and handed in. Really awesome. :D
Had Studio Production Quiz and I seriously hope that I pass. HAHAHA. I forgot all the function for CCD, CCU and 3 point lighting. :X Did our presentation for our microphones research and homeeeeeed!
This is the start of my 2 weeks break! :D
To-do list:
- Storyboard (25 to 30 frames)
- Photography Assignment #2
- Research for Microphones in details
These will confirm take up my 2 weeks break.
Have a good break people! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment