Sunday, January 02, 2011

Review of XY's life in 2010

2010 flew past in an blinking of an eye. Still remember getting so tensed up while waiting for my O level result, enrolled into poly and now, 2011 came. There's no way I could catch up with time.

January


One of the most important event in my life: O level result release. I still can remember the feeling when I got my result. Although it was not that great but given my standard, I knew I did it! I don't care what people say about me, because I am satisfied with my result. Also, "Hello, FSV!"

February 


Event of the month: FSV KINO 2009. Have you ever wondered what's the feeling of watching your own short/ thesis film on the big screen in cinema? I may not be able to feel it, but being able to watch "Love Song, the Musical" on the big screen with a lot of people is really awesome. Somehow it makes me proud of my brother and the crew. 

March


Filling up enrollment forms is a bitch! Really annoying. On a brighter note, I went back to help out in AVA for JVS Speech Day. Seriously love to the feeling of being in AVA, especially working with the familiar team. Also, "Hello, MacBook Pro!"

April


Events of the month: Iris' wedding, Last day of work @ Popular HQ and not forgetting, "Hello, Poly life!" Attended the first wedding of my friend's for the first time! Also, the days in Popular were great. Really thank Iris for being there and being the big sister! Days without her can be compared to living in hell in the office. Poly life started on 19 April and I have a love-hate relationship towards it now. Love my friends but hate the modules. "WHAT IS THIS?!" Oh, watching fireworks on my birthday is awesome! 

May

The most significant event I could remember was giving a training for those current AVA kids in JVS. (: Photography trips around Singapore started too. 

June

Looking back, there's so many things happening in June. The most memorable event was meeting up with SHELLY love! Too bad, Kala was not there. ): It's also a month of me to meet up with friends and more shooting trips with Phoebe Khoo! 

July


Event of the month: Being the Assistant Director of Studio Prod Interview show. Hehe my first and one of the most successful show indeed! 

August


Semester 1 finally ended! I got the opportunity to help out in a feature film under the Wardrobe Department as an intern, for pre-prod. It made me realized how important wardrobe is and it is not easy at all. However, I actually enjoyed myself ageing the clothes because it's better than staying at home. HAHAHA!

September 


Pre-prod work continues and I went for the production too! I must say, I did not regret going because I've learnt a lot from it and also 'Endless Day' is some production which I really wish to be part of it. Besides that, I've made a lot of friends there too! :D An awesome month, really!

October



Survived the whole of 'Endless Day' production. Forest, Changi coast, mosquitoes, insect repellent, sand-flies, wardrobe van, lalang, packet food, etc became my best friends. It's really an eye-opener. After that, school re-opens. I must declare, I really love my friends! :D

November 


Received paycheck from 'Endless Day' and was so glad that my effort were being recognised. (: Also, my first time going to Timbre with friends and wrote a script for shoot! Not forgetting, I WENT TO SEE XIAOXIAOBIN. Hehehe. 

December




Freaking stress and tiring month. Lots of shoot and editing to do. First time being a director and I screwed it up big time. Helped out for a lot of people's shoot and I gained a new knowledge after every shoot ends. Thanks for supportive friends and loved ones. Editing is another bitch but we survived. To my lovely friends, "We're like a family, seeing each other everyday without fail except for weekends.". Please note that you guys are important to me and I love you always, for being there for each other. I really really love them and seeing them everyday just makes me smile. 

Wishing for a better year ahead! 2011, hoping for the best! :D

No comments: