Friday, May 01, 2009

Been MIA for some time! hahahs.
Alright, let's start off with 24 April 2009.

The school presented me a gift which is that Mother Tongue P1 & P2 for Mid Year.
How great. For the past few years in JVS, it's either NAPFA test or Learning Journey on my day.
So this year they tried something different and gave me a written test. Nice one! *LAME!*
Was very surprised when the girls passed me a Kate Moss perfume at the parade square.
Whooo~ It really made my day! hahas. :D
After exam, went to eat and I went home to change and headed to tuition.
After that, rushed home for cake cutting because my baby cousins are going back home soon.
And afterall, I want to thank the following people, hopefully I have not forget a single one:

Mummy, for the cake.
Kala, Shelly, QieQie & May, for the perfume.
ChynaTannn, for meeting me at my void deck at night.

J-Min, Alvin, Nurrudin, Shazwan, Hweeyee, Kayhwa, Felicia, WeiJing, Seiwei,, Kenn, Joel, Louis, Kelvin, Shireen, Evonne, Shaunee, TeckKoon, ZhangFan, TingWei, CheeKeong, Shirley, Juying, Qamariah, Alvin, Kala's cousin and to whoever I have missed out. Thank you!




Wow! The original photo looks better. I don't why after uploading to blogger, the colour changes. ):

30 April 2009
Today was a great day, totally!
Had Science Practical today and I made a few mistake here and there but well, it's over! :D
Had Chinese oral and I laughing with Mr Mao, not serious enough.

Headed to JP to catch 17 Again with Qie Qie, May & Rona and it's awesome and Zac Efron was so charming!! o.O
But before that, Shelly & Kala wanted to eat waffle ice cream at the BENTENCAFE (think so).
But they changed their mind when they saw the menu and suggested eating this:




Big right? hahahs. Crazy us. And their fruits are not really fresh. The stawberries are hard.
Anyway, we had fun eating this and I think what May said was true: "不可以小看女孩子!"
So wrap up, a fun day out with girlfriends!



Okay, had fun and I think I should get back to study!
Girlfriends! Let's go crazy again on marking day okay?!

Oh yeah! I got back my LCCI MYOB results already!
PASSED WITH DISTINCTION! hehe..

O levels is a step nearer. Jiayou! :D

No comments: