Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Thank you for making me realised what kind of friend you are to me right now.
Or maybe, that's only my thinking.
To you, I'm not even your friend anymore but someone you hate/detest the most. (:
我无法忘记和你在一起的那些日子。
虽然我们之间的距离好像不能够再补救了,但是,我要让你知道,我很欣赏你所做的事。
那种让人不知道发生什么事的方式。

"Remember that all good friends was once a stranger."
Now, it's back to square 1.


MYE started and tomorrow is another day of exam.
I am glad with my performance today for both Geography & Social Studies paper.
Although I did not really memorised all that I needed to, but my hard work was paid off.

Yesterday, we planned to study at the library.
But there were no tables available and the Read-A-Loud corner wasn't available for us to use.
We headed to Mac because there were no other places to go.
Was feeling so stuffy and warm but still, managed to study abit. (:
Anyway, I did something stupid yesterday.
For english paper 1, I wrote about 'Friends'.
For the first paragraph, I wrote about narrative.
After that, I wrote descriptive.
Then, I wrote about my personal things.
What kind of composition is this, I don't know.
And I still have alot to write, but I don't know how to phrase it into sentences.

Saw ___ today and I actually cried when I was talking to her.
Thanks Kala boyf for the comfort and I promise you, I won't let it affect my MYE. (:
What is meant to be yours, it will be yours..

No comments: