Xinying is going to MIA from today onwards.
Restricting herself to only online during Fridays and weekend.
Other than that, she will not be online unless there's something for her to do.
And she will online in Facebook during the weekdays thru her iPhone.
And that's it! :D
Anyway, just a summary of my last few days of holidays and first week of school.
I trained to Pasir Ris alone on Sunday evening to welcome JJ back from Tekong.
So nice of me right? HAHAHA, then in return, we cabbed back home and he paid for the cab fee. I even helped him to carry the bag home after alighting from the cab. :D
First few days of school was boring.
Because Kala boyf was quarrantined and Rona was sick from Tuesday to Thursday.
I sat with Liuyang for that 3 days. Talking crap and sleeping during lesson time.
& Rona came back on Friday! Yay! :D
Oh, and on Monday we had Adam Khoo's session.
And I must say, that I love that particular session, because I believed my classmate and I learnt something meaningful and important. The most worth it session, I would say. (:
Thanks to Melvin, I finally realised what I really wanted and how am I going to fulfill and accomplish it. Emo session.
I finally met Kala boyf just now! :D
She's still the same as before, happy-go-lucky.
& she couldn't tahan how me and May sister kept doing/said the same things.
HAHAHA!
Going to roam awhile in the net and back to homework! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment