Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day 2009

This year, I enjoyed celebrating Teachers' Day!
Maybe it's because the class is really cooperating this time round.
What if I tell you we had a wedding theme this time round?
Sounds impossible but we did, though a small one.

Like what my classmate, E, said, "Maybe this will be the last time we gather together to celebrate and have fun, so let us just participate fully and enjoy."
Yes, 2009 is coming to an end for us.
2 more months to go, before we bade goodbye to each other.

Today, I finally realised that my class can really be united if we want to.
Thank you classmates and friends.
I believed we all enjoyed our day today. (:
5N1, Jiayou for O levels.
I shall leave the rest that I wanna say after O levels.

Photobucket

Photos are all uploaded in Facebook, grab them yourself.
Pass me your thumbdrive if you want ALL the photos. (including blur pictures)

###########

J-min tried to be funny by messing up my hair. Thanks hor.

Photobucket

Photobucket
They said this spectacles suit me. hmm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Overdue pictures from iphone.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Meal (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Smile & be happy. (:

That's all. Shall start to MIA now!
No more lappie this week! (:

No comments: