Monday, March 15, 2010

Speechless

There's this person out there, just around me, feeling that he should let everyone around him know what's going on in his life, regardless of big or trivial matter. It's not the first time he did this. I was 'wrongly accused' by him, and everyone thinks that I was at fault. How nice.

I have got alot of colleagues involved here, let's named them A, B, C & D.

The first incident was when he tickled me out of a sudden while I was doing my own things during lunch break. I told him to stop but he refused. I had no choice but to defend myself by pushing my nails on his hand, and it bled. (: A few days later, the colleague (A) sitting beside him saw that mark on his hand and asked him what happened. He eventually told (A) that I did that on him without saying that he started everything first. (A) was very furious for what I did because she thinks that I was too ridiculous and wanted to confront me. I went speechless when he himself, told me about it. Like hey, hello, if you wasn't the one who started tickling me out of a sudden and even refused to stop, that mark will not appear on your hands.
So the next day, another colleague (B) advised me to cut my nails (apparently she knew what happened from him) and I literally showed (B) my nails. It's considered short as I just cut it the week before. (B) went speechless too and I took the opportunity to explain what actually happened and what that guy said wasn't true. I see no wrong in defending myself, right? He too, went speechless after I told that colleague what happened, I even have witness (C).

So, the second incident happened today.
He knew I was going to buy my lappie at IT SHOW 2010. And he advised me to buy this instead of that. I told him I don't need to because I think that what I wanted to buy was more than enough for me. He was very persistent and sounded like I will regret for the rest of my life if I didn't listen to him. He even said I didn't appreciate his kindness. I totally went speechless and threw my phone aside. I even showed JJ the sms conversation between me & him and JJ just said 2 words 'FUCK YOU'. (: Like hello, I am the one buying, not you. I am the one studying for FSV with my lappie, not you. I am the one making the final decision and not you. Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it very much but I do have my point of view too. I did not talk to him the whole day today. NO use of him apologizing to me too. Eventually he went to show the sms that I replied him to (C) & (D). (D) asked me what happened and I said, I couldn't tolerate his nonsense anymore and I resorted to this. I bet he told (A) about it too cos both of them were close and I shall see what he is up to now.

If (A) were to really confront me this time round, I will just say that, "It's time this human grow up, be it physically or mentally. You don't need to confront me on behalf of him. To think that you are an adult and you only listen to his story, I am once again, SPEECHLESS. If he really knew he was at wrong, he should know what to do." I want them to know that there's a limit to my patience.

I don't care who he tell. He can also broadcast to the whole world, I don't mind because basically, I don't need a loudspeaker to be my friend. Even if I am friend-less, I rather be alone.

No comments: