Monday, April 19, 2010

I miss those days

Hello all! It's been almost a week. A week of holiday.
So the rest of my holidays were spent by attending FMS Induction Day on Thursday and slacked on Friday. Saturday and Sunday were spent with Juying Sister at my place, helping him with his powerpoint slides which he was very satisfied with the end product and returning home at 1.30am yesterday night.

So, FMS Induction was pretty boring. Made a few friends like Grace, Phoebe, Jason, Tila and Kristen. And there's only 6 ladies in my class out of 15! Woah woah. So my class consists of 2 types of people: half of the class belongs to those who are really hyper, and the other half belongs to those 'orh, okay' group and yes, I belonged to the second half. I find it weird if I have to be hyper with people I am not close to. I prefer to be hyper only if I have known the person long enough. ):

My Friday was spent idling at home, watching video clips, listening to songs, and yes, playing Zoo World in fb. How pathetic right? -.-

Had a discussion with JVS Info com club teachers and it was really a good one. Afterwhich, the discussion between JJ, Juying Sister & me continued at my place. At the same time, I was helping Juying Sister with his powerpoint slides.

Went to catch Singapore Short Film Competition 2010 Screening at Singapore Art Museum because Love Song, The Musical was inside. Had lunch at Ajisen Ramen because JJ was craving for Ramen (first time). Met Qamariah at JP and shop around waiting for Juying Sister. Continued the powerpoint slides and I hope his team mates will appreciate it and do a good presentation. (:

Today was the first day of school and I was supposed to meet Grace at 12.40pm but was late. So sorry! ): Had IS module and I seriously couldn't understand what the how lecture is about. Was in a class whereby 3/4 is MCM students. The stress level in me increased because I am reminded again, to brush up my english.

I hoped that tomorrow will be a better day. This kind of feeling really sucks. ):

No comments: