Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 4 Reflection

I have been in FSV for a month and it's unbelievable that time is passing so fast!

Anyway, Monday's IS Module was the best so far because the lessons appeared dry and boring but the lecturer just kept on talking non-stop which is a good sign because it means that the time is passing fast! :D The bad thing was, he reminded us about the presentation. ):

Tuesday's lectures was okay and Intro to Film was awesomeeeeeee!

We watched The Usual Suspects directed & written by Bryan Singer. His way of telling the story is different from Alfred Hitchcock's and probably better twist too. Throughout that whole film, you will be following Verbal's explanation and get convinced by him. The ending was the most awesomeeeeeeee part because everyone got cheated as Verbal himself is the murderer. However, the whole film contains 2 vulgar words which is "FUCK YOU" & "MOTHERFUCKER". Nevertheless, it's the best film I've watched so far.

Wednesday Photography lesson was a killer. We need to shoot lighting shot and it wasn't easy. I can cry man. We got our first Photography Assignment too, and due on 1 June. After that, I went to Audio Tech room practice mixer with Si En and homed!

Thursday was sucky. Studio Production was fun. We did a talk show regarding IRON MAN 2 and changed our roles after every recording. So I did Computer Graphic, Prompter, Cameraman and VCR Recorder. The director's job was really tedious and I shall try that out perhaps next week. During Intro to Film, we did presentation again and I really suck at it. Yea, I admit. After that was Art. T1B1 flunked our homework and was demoralized to the max. I even stupidly did the same mistake for the test and can't redo! I hope I won't this assignment.

Went to school early on Friday to have discussion on IS with Jing Xiang as the rest couldn't make it. After that, I went to have lunch with Iris and came back to school for Audio Tech! We learnt about the different types of microphones available in FSV and also tried out recording. Fun and interesting! :D

No comments: