Typing this in the library and listening to AK's 一秒鐘.
Not a bad song, quite nice and I like it.
Alright, Monday I went to school early to meet up with Lynn to finish up the powerpoint slides. Had lunch with her and I ate Subway like after 2 months?! Hahahs. After that, IS Module was as usual, BORING. We watched a film about AIDs, "And the Band Played On". Me and Lynn was like dozing off here and there and at some parts, I was actually facebook-ing on iPhone. Damn boring.
Tuesday was awesome. Audio lecture was okay, and photography lecture ended early. We had Intro to Film quiz that day and everyone was busying reading notes and revising. Melanie asked us to watch the film, The Red Violin directed by Francois Girard, first before doing the quiz. During the quiz, I swear I don't know what was the question asking for..
"Explain why the director is the person most commonly viewed as the “author” of a film. Please provide the some objections to this idea. Finally, give your own examples of who might be a true author/director."
When I saw this question, I was like, "Wahlao, get straight to the point leh, don't ask me this type of questions can." Ended the day off at NP library, borrowing dvds for classmates cause I am 18years old and they are younger than me.
Wednesday, our Photography lesson is about taking photographs of people and one of the criteria in the worksheet was, we need to find 2 strangers to be our model. I called Xiuqi Auntie and she said she's only coming to school at 12pm. Called some JVS classmates and they were all in lessons. Then, I saw MARILYN! She doesn't want it but I don't care. HAHAHA. Mcvie came and became my next model and yea, he did a pretty gooood job! (: Went home and wanted to start doing my photography assignment at places nearby my housing estate but eventually I dozed off to sleep and my internet modem spoilt for god's sake. Well, it's actually the power adapter that is spoilt. ):
Thursday was okay.. Not too bad and not too good. Had Studio Production and we did our role switching again, I guessed next week's class I will be the director. HAHAHA. Scary role. =X Had lunch and anyhow completed my art during Intro to Film. Art & Design was awesome this week because Mr Ng couldn't stand us and almost vomited blood in front of the class. haha.
Friday was AUDIO TECH TUTORIAL. Favourite day of the week. Oh, and we went to check our Intro to Film quiz's grade and I passssssed! Hahahs. 7/10! shall continue studying even though I don't really know how to answer the questions in the quiz.
Xinying jiayou!! Mid term break coming soooooooon! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment