I've just updated my blog song. One of my favourite song at the moment.
明知我愛你 by 龚芝怡
She's one of the new local singer and she sang the theme and ending song of the Mediacorp drama, "New Beginning".
I've been looking for Bevlyn Khoo's album "Lonely Afternoon" for a long time and recently, just last week, I saw someone posted the file link in my twitter. *shouting OH YEAH! loudly to my lappie* So nice.
Anyway, been very busy with school work. In the process of thinking how to revamp movie poster and also trying to mentally prepare myself for research & presentation for Intro to Film. Thursday faster end and I will be having long weekends because there's no IS class on Monday! T1B1 cheeers! However, I need to complete my movie poster by Sunday afternoon as I will be meeting T1B1 on Monday and we go print it together. (: Jiayou Xinying! 1 and half more weeks to mid term break! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment