Thursday, November 04, 2010

Reflection for Week 2

Hello readers! :D

So, week 2 of school and its still nothing much to do/happening. I missed Semester 1 so so much, perhaps due to photography because we will also have something to do every lesson.

First week of Yoga lesson was not bad. However, I couldn't really hear or understand what the teacher is talking because she's like talking to herself for the whole lesson. We built roller coaster during IS class. 60mins allowance = anyhow build.

Tuesday was a horrible day. I left house early but reached the class 2minutes late and was being marked absent. Hellooooooo lecturer, not all your students can fly from SIM/NP bus stop to FMS block you know? However, she's quite nice actually, and willing to listen to our explanation. During write comm, we had to copy notes and I always thought that scribbling notes in class had already ended after o levels. But now, it's back ): And during write comm tutorial today, we had a small presentation which I think I screwed it up. Gahhhhhh! Sleepy + tired + don't know what the notes is talking about = sibeh jialat.

Computer graphics is very boring BUT I learnt something new yesterday! I finally know how to make panorama photos using photoshop and I didn't know that vanishing point actually existed in photoshop! Amazing~ Oh, I did mywritinglab exercises with Felicia & Phoebe after class. Must tell myself to finish it faster so that I don't have to care about it in the next few months before deadline.

We had location sound today and it was fun. Should have seen my priceless facial expression when lecturer actually knew that I'm JJ's sis (like very randomly). Still wondering who told him actually (I think is XQ). Photobooth-ed too!

Alright, time to do other stuffs. (:

To-do list:
- update a polaroid a day blog
- five 50-words short stories for storytelling
- watch DVDs yooooooo~
- dinner with Sien & Pauline tomorrow night
- re-write my almost unreadable write comm notes
- need some inspirations

Long weekends (Y) Ciao~

No comments: