Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time flies, really.
It's Thursday now and Friday tomorrow.
Weekends coming too, but doubt I can spend them wisely.

Had CIP on Tuesday, helped out in teaching the Blue Cross people.
Had fun too, laughing madly.
And I remembered QieQie almost killed me for what I've said. :D
First time saw QieQie that fierce lohs! Scary.

Touch Rugby during PE lessons on Wednesday.
Almost all the girls in my group went 'YEEEEE' when we ran and accidentally stepped on the pool of water.
& nevertheless, don't need to say anything else lahs, our shoes are damn wet.
A few of them slipped and fell too.
nd during Geog lesson, I was too bored that I played Tetris in my phone. :D
Had Chemistry practical and wasn't in the mood in doing it.
I can't even get the first reaction and simply gave up.
Half Sister came to school and cleared his stuffs in ava resource.
I went tuition and lucky I reached there just in time, if not, sure caught in the suddenly downpour.
Met Kala at Popular & had waffle hotdog! :D

Today is Thursday.
Such a boring day. Not forgetting it's tired too.
I kept falling asleep in class. Super tired though I slept at 10.30pm last night.
I need more sleep. Seriously. & more time to study too.
[edited] Went studying with Kala. (:

Friday to Sunday will be busy and tiring for me.
Had to do video-ing and editing tomorrow.
There's meet the parent session, tuition and editing on Saturday, even Sunday is down.
Plus going 'sao mu' on Sunday but I don't think I can make it.
Hopefully no homeworks given for weekends! :D

I gave up. I knew that no matter what I did or said, will not please you, will not change the fact, will not make a difference. I am wondering what did I did wrongly, said wrongly that makes you treat me this way. Are you really happy with it right now? Happy with your life, your everything? Maybe you are, but I am not. But I chose to give in. I don't want to think about it anymore. It will just make me feel useless and make you feel great. Isn't it? You seemed to have the world supporting you but I'm afraid to say that not everyone thinks the same way as you do. I've moved on, without you and trying very hard to give up bit by bit as time goes on. This is the first time I felt so miserable. Are you proud of yourself now? (:

No comments: