Friday, December 04, 2009


I have a feeling inside me that I don't know how to describe.
The feeling was terrible. ):

On a brighter note, I went to Penguin Warehouse Sale this afternoon with May. Last minute decision. Stucked inside there for hours.


I bought these for only $26. OMG~
Shall become a bookworm for the next 4 days of rotting at home. (:
And I find it stupid when they don't allow NETS payment. -.-
May, I still owe you $$ and thanks for paying for me first. (:

Oh, and there's Meiji sale today and tomorrow at the factory.
Why am I broke at the wrong timing?! ):
& I am wondering how am I going to survive for the next few weeks.
PATHETIC!

Jiayou friends! See you guys after a while. (:

########

You want to know the reason why right?
Well, I will just tell you this: "You're the one who fuckingly gave up on this friendship first, not me."

No comments: