Thursday, June 24, 2010

“我们曾有过一次幸福的机会,当玫瑰和诺言还没枯萎,你说别哭,我说不哭,然后我们都流下了眼泪。”

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!
OMGGGG man, my mid term break is ending is 3 days time! HOLY SHIT.
I've yet completed my storyboard because it's really troublesome and I can't think of how it is going to be like from paragraph 3 of the story onwards. At the mean time, I only came up with 4 frames and 21 more frames to go. Let me die~

Have been going out to shoot this few days. & I really dislike stalking people on the streets. T.T
So we were very bored of Chinatown after awhile and boarded any bus that came and alighted at somewhere that looked nice. :D Okay, we ended up at Jalan Besar. Hahaha, the buildings there are damn nice and we regretted not going there for Assignment #1. Wasted. Headed down to Ikea today but no nice shots. So, we ended up boarding buses again and decided to alight at VivoCity. Okay, the kids there today are cute and we even befriended a friendly girl. Hahaha.

I feel like dying whenever I think of storyboard. It's part of our assignment somemore. And I just realised that we're going to have 2 Photography Quiz and Audio Tech written test after break. Let me die~ But glad that they're got together.

Okay, I shall start on my storyboard now because I want to end it before school re-open. T.T

Oh, and my title comes from the song, "一次幸福的机会", it's nice go listen! (:

No comments: