Saturday, June 26, 2010

Died.

Storyboard killed me.

From yesterday till now, I don't have the mood to draw. I can visualized the scenes in my mind but I just can't draw. I even use Photobooth and make myself act as the subject and draw. Wah, very pathetic. Okay, I see sleepless night ahead. 14 more frames to go.

However, I got a new toy for myself!
HEHEHE. I got nothing from shopping this 2 weeks so I got myself this because my earpiece spoilt lah! T.T

Oh, Sister introduced me this video yesterday.


After listening to this, I went to Youtube to search for more. It's really nice you know. Glee is a musical tv series and they sang some of my favourites like "Total Eclipse of My Heart", "Endless Love", "I'll Stand By You", "On My Own", "Beautiful" and even Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" & "Poker Face". Woah, JJ being so nice like always, downloaded their songs and the episodes for me.

At the end of the day, I concluded that Glee is the best musical tv series ever produced. XINYING LOVES MUSICAL FILMS/SHOWS. :D

No comments: