
We owned Studio 1
3 MONTHS BREAK!!!
Awesome right. I know, so countdown with me okay.
Had IS on Monday. Got back our Policy Paper and got B-! Whahaha. Okay, basically, IS is forever boring and waste of time for me seriously. I'm forever chatting on MSN throughout the whole lesson.
Tuesday we had Audio and Photography lectures. 1 word = sleepy. Watched "Dead man don't wear plaids". Interesting movie because some of the scenes were taken from the other movie. A combination of 1840s and 1850s clips. Went home and chionged storyboard and slept at 4am.
Wednesday was photography tutorial but SKL very "cute". All of us reached at 9am except for a few and he started lessons at 9.45am. All of us were having mass conversation in Adium and he released us at 10.30am after he taught us how to do color treatment to our photos and consult him on our assignments photos. It's damn stupid loh, actually we don't even have to come to school. Waste of time. Somemore I slept at 4am and woke up at 7am. Thanks ah, SKL. Headed to Bugis for KOI and Melissa wanted to shop. Ended up at skate park with Phoebe and went home to chiong for storyboard again even though I am damn tired and slept at 4am again. -.-
Clementi bus stop was flooded with NP students on Thursday morning. Was late for Studio Production and we had our Interview Show rehearsal which ended with everyone laughing. Intro to film was.. erm, I can only say that we just keep taking turns to sleep. (: Art & Design, we had discussion over our storyboard and got back assignment 1 & 2. Got C- for assignment 1 - creating texture and coloring. Apparently, I failed the texture part. Got A- for movie poster. Awesome yea. :D
Friday was awesome. Met Iris & Pristal for lunch and headed to school for storyboard discussion. It ended in 5mins and we watch "How to train your dragon". I also completed 1 episode of Glee. TCB taught us a processor name called "Aurel Excitor" and asked us not to google it. HAHAHA.
So, another week down and I am feeling very stress.
Because there's so many things due on the last week of school. LET ME DIE~
But still, I am counting down to 6 August. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment