Another week has ended (SUPER FAST) and it's now officially 1 more month to END OF SEMESTER! OMG, I can't wait for that seriously.
Okay, so Monday, I had YOUTH DAY HOLIDAY (Self-declared) cause there was no IS class (most awesome thing that happened on the start of the week). We're supposed to do our interview on Monday but because my group mates have test the next day, we decided to postpone this assignment (nobody cares about it anyway).
Tuesday was the deadline for Photography A. #2. And like the previous time, we did last minute stuffs and was even late for SKL's lecture. Hahaha. We watched "Blowout", restricted movie. Not bad leh, it's a movie mostly about the chapter, SOUND.
Wednesday was presentation of Best 5 photos for Assignment #2. Hehe. This time round we are able to vote for 5 people's works and I got votes from my classmates! :D After that went to watch Toy Story 3 with Calvin. Nice, touching and also cute! I like the part where Andy gave the little girl all the toys that he used to play and something that he treasures alot. Oh, I also like the part where the toys all held hands together when they were about to fall into the fire. *touching*
Had my Studio Prod skill test on Thursday and I screwed up loh! 109/150. ): Nevermind, I shall do well for my interview show, I hope. Then we had Intro to film. We watched "A Man Escaped" and the class almost dozed off. It's about a guy who is in prison and planned to escape. And as we watch, we need to take down the scenes about different types of sounds. So I guess this is how Melanie made us stay awake. After that was Art & Design and our group need to re-draw some scenes for the storyboard. ):
Friday was goooooooooood because it means that the weekends are here! :D The theory part was too much for me to absorb, I think because I slept late the night before. Hehe. After that met JJ at JP because I wanna buy new backpack but can't make up my mind. Ended up at Swensens with my cute cousins wearing Woody & Buzz masks walking around JP.
Now, things to be done:
- Study for Photography Quiz
- Study for Intro to film Quiz
- Storyboard shooting
- Edit commercial
- Start on my Photography Portfolio
- Come up with film analysis draft by Friday
1 more month, XINYING ENDURE!
No comments:
Post a Comment