Stayed at home on Monday because I don't need to go for IS class anymore. And did all sorts of stuffs trying to clear at least some work.
Chinboo gave us some tips on our test next week and after that we had photography lecture whereby we also have test the next week. Intro to film, we watched a film on animation. VERY BORING. ):
Went for photography consultation on wed morning. And when I was about to go off to meet Qamariah & Xq, it rained heavily and our plans were ruined. ): However, we postponed our plans to next Saturday! So it better don't rain. :D I headed down to Bugis with Qamariah and after that went back to JVS for a shoot for my storyboard. Great to have a good catch up with them.
Thursday was horrible. We wasted time in Studio because Douglas said that we can't possibly have rehearsal without the talents. So he released us 2 hours earlier and we ended up having 3 hours of break. Had class lunch at SIM and rotted at the Attice after lunch and slept. Hahaha. Had Intro to film and we watched '300' a damn bloody show. Art & Design was crap beside we only need to show him what we have done and we can go off. The funny part was at night, when I was locked outside the TSO room with 16 track equipment. What grace did was jus to stare at me thinking that I have the solution to open the door. WTF right.
Headed to school early in the morning to return the equipments which Melissa kept in the other room and spent my time watching 'Power Sunday'. HAHA. Then had fun with classmates in 16 track. Went for FMS Photo Club meeting. :D (Xinying finally got CCA.) Had our 30 second commercial presentation and I think my group had the lousiest and crappiest commercial ):
Today is Saturday and I wish that I have a longer weekend. there's so many things that need to be done. ):
No comments:
Post a Comment