Monday, went to school to do a final edit for audio commercial and after that, went to shoot the remaining shots for storyboard. & chiong for 3 test for the next day.
Tuesday, a very hectic day, started off with Audio test! After that, was photography test and I confirm score at it cause I got study. Whahha. But I screwed up my Intro to film test big time because I didn't study at all and ended up, I only got 1.5/10. Clever or what! 10% for my final grade k! wth! Oh, tuesday is also the start of my sleepless day because I have to edit for storyboard which turns out like shit~
Wednesday was fucked up seriously because of storyboard presentation. Everyone was very depressed and discouraged but who cares because it's over and get over it man! (: Bitched with classmates and I went home to chiong for my podcast. Second day without sleep.
Thursday was awesome. I completed my podcast at 10.30am!! Then I rushed to school because I was late for setting up the SET & Lighting for Studio Production. After lunch, the whole SEMESTER watched the podcasts together. T1B1 went off for studio production recording at 4pm so I did not listen and watch to my own podcast and I am very happy about it! :D Preparation for recording was bullshit but we had fun among ourselves. Went to help to carry mattress from sports complex and we got a FREE RIDE back to FMS Block thanks to this kind construction uncle who agreed to give us a ride back. So fun. Recording went off very smoothly and we had nice brownies, curry puffs and corn kueh thanks to FATIN! :D Went to al-azhar for dinner. & Haikal was inside Lincoln's car boot from NP to al-azhar!! Dangerous kids. Had a damn funny and awesome bitching session over there. & we went home at 11.30pm and Xinying finally can sleep after being awake for more than 48hours. Gangsterrrrrrr sia.
Friday we had audio practical test. However due to the awesome bitching session the night before, everyone was late. Thila & I went to help out in the next class' studio production recording and came back for our practical test. Anyhowwwwww only. Went back to help out after practical test and I have to say that T1B1 is really very bonded, thanks god. I pity the next class recording. They screwed up for both Interview & Demo show.
Headed to JP to find Mcvie Chua for a catch up session. He treated me to watch the "Old Cow" film which is a waste of money. -.-
Alright! End of semester 1. I hope I don't get to see fucked up people in the next semester and I love the bitching group! :D
Photography assignment due on 16Aug! Jiayou!
No comments:
Post a Comment