She asked me if I am working tomorrow and I said no because I need to rest. & she started saying why I'm always at home and not working, why am I always looking for jobs only after my holiday started and why I don't have plans for workings the week before holiday.
HELLOOOOOO~ What is her problem?
I work for this production as intern because I felt that it's a good opportunity for me to learn and get to know more people as well as, how things were done in the wardrobe department. I am happy there although I am complaining about how tired I am everyday. It is so much better than staying at home doing nothing okay!
When I stay at home, you said that I did nothing and only faced my lappie the whole day. When I work for this production, which I really enjoy doing, you said that I do not have plans for working and finding job. Then when I said I am not working the next day, you thought that my job is not regular. The truth is I don't wan to tire myself everyday doing the same things. I got to set my own schedule so why can't I rest on days which I want to? Even though, I am in need for cash now because my bank is dying soon, I need to rest also what. & furthermore, I will be paid for working as an intern, although I do not know how much I will be paid but what I've gained is the experience, opportunity and of course some money! So it's not a useless and wasting time job okay.
& when I talked to you nicely, you said you got no mood to talk to me because of this job & money issue. wth seriously. What you want me to do then?
Okay, feeling much better now. Move on with life~
No comments:
Post a Comment