You know, at times I feel that I am really lucky. Not in terms of money, but other things.
Like last year, my first job after I entered poly was working for a feature film, as a Wardrobe assistant. It's like a once in a life time opportunity for me, to work for a feature film. And it is also the first time I work in the media industry.
For this year, during my semester break, I thought that I couldn't find a production job. But 2 days after my holiday started, my friend called me and asked if I am interested to work for a TVC. I agreed immediately because I don't want to rot my life away at home. It was only on the 2nd day that I realized what TVC I was involved. I was so happy! It's a really big shot TVC. There's not only 100 crew, there were also dolly, steadicam, crane and also helicopter shooting all at one go! Freaking awesome.
It was an eye opener to me and I love the experience. Looking forward to more opportunities coming in while I continue to rot my life away at home right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment