Today marks the last day of my 2 months semester break.
No more freelance job, sleeping at 3am and waking up at 1pm, slacking around at home facing my laptop from the time I wake up till the time I sleep and many more. Seriously, though this break isn't as fulfilling and interesting as the previous one but I get to know more people from the industry by working on different tvc.
I love the experience and satisfaction I got everytime the shoot ends. Like the recent tvc that I did, the director, Desmond, is a very nice and funny person which makes me feel comfortable working for the shoot. I love my job, though sometimes it can be very frustrating and irritating when the instructions given by the producer/production manager.
Anyway, it's time to get ready for another torturous semester ahead. I predict that I will really really look like a vampire towards the end of the semester. 17 weeks faster pass so that I can be a freelance again and go on shoots! 9am lecture later on. Not sure if my eyes will be closed or opened. Ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment