I'm finally done with FSV year 2. It has been a fun, loving and torturing year for me. But nevertheless, I would say I enjoyed it to some extend. It's also through this period of time that I realised there are some people out there that I really can't work with or maybe my expectations for everyone in the group is too high.
So, I am officially out of NP, FMS for the next few months due to internship. I was so fed up when I know that I couldn't get into FYP but it's alright now because everything is so fucked up that I don't even want to be in it anymore. At least I got into the internship company that I want and I really wish that I can leave a good impression to them so that the chances of me going back there to work is higher. :)
Just came back from a gathering with my juniors and we mentioned that how kids like us are actually fortunate but we don't really know it until we lose what we have (does it make any sense?). And knowing that one of my friend quitted school because she finds that what she is studying now is not what she wanted in the future. And the fact that I've seen her struggling and working hard to get into her desired course previously... I really don't understand.. I don't understand how someone can give up on her goal and went to pursue another goal instead. But oh well, it's not my problem.
I can't wait for my shanghai trip. It will be my first trip oversea and I'm really really excited! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment