Sunday, March 15, 2009

Been a busy busy week.

Everyday is all about homeworks.
So is this what graduating classes are going to face for the next 7months till O levels end?
Go to hell then. Yes, go to hell.

Initially, I changed my tuition to Thursday for this week but I skipped it because I went down to Suntec to meet JJ, Qamariah, Huimin & DX. They waited for me for hours, I'm very sorry! & they waited for me again because I haven had lunch.
Hahas, and throughout my lunch, JJ kept saying this to me "Eh, want buy TV anot? $599 for 32 inch. *points to flyers*"
Then he showed me another flyer and I said "This 42 inch one also $599?"
DX laughed. JJ said "Your dad's company ah? everything $599."
And that's when the $599 thing started, like this:

JJ: "Huimin, what you intend to buy?"
DX: "60GB thumbdrive for $599" *Everyone laughed*
~~~
DX: "Qamariah, what you intend to buy?"
ME: "1 TB Hard disk for $599."
JJ: "Crazy, I can get 4 of them leh."
~~~

So yes, went to IT Show 2009 on thursday and it's really torturing to carry my school bag there. My shoulders were very pain and I didn't even have seats in the train because adults just simply snatched them from me. Tyvm (:

Had Infocom Camp on Friday and we were all crazy.
Ordered Canadian Pizza for dinner & supper but aparently they were not enough.
Played facebook awhile and watched dramas and slept. We were like taking turns to sleep on the mattress and they even went to ordered Mac at 3am.

Woke up early to prepare for Adam Khoo's program.
Dreaded it at first but afterall, enjoyed myself alot.
Not only were the trainers funny and crazy, the messages behind it were interesting too.
There's this activity where Melvin one of our trainers asked us to do.
"I want.." He want us to declare to the whole class, what we want.
I thought for a damn long time, because I was the last.
& then I said: "I want to get into FSV next year." *I really dk what else to say.*

Then I asked myself, do I really want to get into FSV? What's so good about FSV that makes me feel like going there? Is that really my interests and passion? Will I really enjoy my 3 years there after my O levels (if I did well enough to get into it)? I am now seizing all the opportunities that are going to benefit me in getting into FSV. But am I really going to get in there? I can't find any other things that I am interestd in. I shall consider more before making this choice.

Anyway, the program was really interesting and motivating.
Goals are not only important, they tell you where you're heading to.
Feeling motivated is easy, but trying to achieve what you really want is really difficult and you have to be prepared to scarifice everything for it. So now I asked myself again, "Am I prepared for it?"

I was very tired after coming back from school yesterday.
Slept at 7.30pm and woke up at 9.30am this morning. Slept for 14 hours! Half day gone just like that. But well, quite energetic now, so still not bad. And I kept thinking that today is SATURDAY! Because I went to school yesterday and I thought today is Saturday. What the fuck am I thinking? There's chinese mock exam tomorrow! *runs to books and worksheets now*

Shall update more if I have time to sit infront of the computer to relax and listen to old love songs. :D Happy holidays to those who have 'Holidays'.

No comments: